• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*County Cricket* in England

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since players have been specially invited for this, they can boast about it here until the games begin.

Signed:

David Kennett (Essex)
Neil Pickup (Essex)
Marc71178 (Worcestershire)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
LOL @ whoever invited Marc to New Road.

I have taken out substantial insurance to cover my trip, and I suggest that DK does the same. Should be a great season for the Eagles with that calibre of a bowling attack!

David

International 12th Man
Thought the opportunity to perhaps bowl with fellow International Neil was too good to pass up...

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yeh agreed. itll be awesome to see how everyone does. best of luck dave :)

Cloete

International Captain
Oh ok, just wondering what the applications and stuff are based on? Because it seems strange that you don't need to be invited to Australia but you do have to be invited for county...

Most states don't let overseas internationals play for them as it is.