• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Super Cup* in T&T

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The following contracts are available for the current offseason:

A/ San Fernando Thunderbirds
2 overseas player wanted for 2 months
10 3-day games, 15 60-over games

B/ Toco Flashes
2 overseas players wanted for 2 months

C/ Princes Town Pirates
3 overseas player wanted for 2 months

D/ Port-of-Spain Porters
1 overseas players wanted for 2 months

Players must apply as follows:

Player name:
Email:
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D):
Expectations: (list what you desire to work on in your club stint. eg if you're a batsman who wants to work on some bowling, list it; if you're an allrounder who wishes to bat exclusively, list it)

NB:- Injuries may occur during offseason contracts.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Player name: Samuel Vimes
Email: haakon dot moerk at nordprosjekt dot no
Contract of interest: B
Expectations: I want to work on my one-day batting, where I would like to establish my spot as a middle order batsman and wicketkeeper who can make some partnerships.

Don

State Vice-Captain
player name:Anthony Lezama
email: pandemonium372@hotmail.com
Contract of Interest: D
Expectations:to work on my batting in the longer form of the game.get more time behind the wicket.

Last edited:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Player name: AJ Garven
Email: age_master 2001 @ hotmail . com
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): B than C
Expectations: I want to work on everything ;) I would want to open the batting in the OD games and bat 4 or 5 in the 3 dayers. would like to do abit of bowling as well, particularly in the OD games, but a few overs in each of the 3 dayers would be good too.

Last edited:

Sudeep

International Captain
Name: Sudeep
E-Mail: sudeep.popat@cricketweb.net
Contract of Interest: C or D
Expectations: Work a bit on everything. Batting was a bit :confused: during my debut Dev League season. Bowling I peaked at the right time, so would like to continue that form.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Player name: David Kearsley
Email: kears_falcon_9_89@hotmail.com
Contract of interest (A, B, C, D): A Then Any Of The Others.
Expectations: To bat high in first class matches, bat at 3 or lower order in one day games. Get much more bowling in first class and get a few overs in the oneday games. Also opening with the bat i wouldnbt mind.

chrisbroadie

School Boy/Girl Captain
Player Name: Chris Broadbent
Email: chrisbroadie @ hotmail . com
Contract of Interest: C then any of the others
Expectations: Work on my bowling in the longer version of the game, perhaps bat a little higher too

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
A/ San Fernando Thunderbirds
2 overseas player wanted for 2 months

B/ Toco Flashes
2 overseas players wanted for 2 months

C/ Princes Town Pirates
3 overseas player wanted for 2 months

D/ Port-of-Spain Porters
1 overseas players wanted for 2 months
I notice all these teams are based in Trinidad, rather than Trinidad & Tobago as suggested in the other thread ;)

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Name: KennyD
Email: kurat_9 @ hotmail.com
Contract: Anyhting is good
Expectaions: To bat, against some of those ragiing windies quicks. ANy position is fine

Mr Mxyzptlk

steds said:
I notice all these teams are based in Trinidad, rather than Trinidad & Tobago as suggested in the other thread ;)
The country is Trinidad and Tobago. The island where they'll be played is Trinidad.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
The country is Trinidad and Tobago. The island where they'll be played is Trinidad.
Couldn't you have said "hosted by Trinidad", though...rather than misleading me into thinking I'd be travelling far :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

steds said:
Couldn't you have said "hosted by Trinidad", though...rather than misleading me into thinking I'd be travelling far :p
But Tobago is a 15 minute flight from Trinidad, so length of travel is pretty much the same.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave
dave.p.richards at btinternet.com

Princes Town Pirates
Want to bowl a lot and work on making some useful runs