• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Ferd said:
anybody know when Club Cricket will be starting again? After the trial?
Since Dev League has just finished give Liam a bit of time...i'm quite sure he has a real life.....on the other hand maybe not 8-) .

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Well, if the convicted cheat stays out of here then there wouldn't be a problem.

and if you took the mature approach and ignored him there wouldn't be a problem either.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Spot of irony there in continuing this argument, don't you think?

He is a convicted cheat, and that will not be changed by anything.

If he gets a life ban (which all logic dictates he must) and continues to post in here - people will continue to shout him down.

As it stands he is technically under suspension and still posting in here - so therefore it's fair game.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Is he convicted? I thought that means someone's already been on trial... not sure though. Anyway, yeah, it would be nice if people stayed on the topic of the thread, but oh well.

Will the charity matches be played out before or after the club games?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loony BoB said:
Is he convicted? I thought that means someone's already been on trial... not sure though. Anyway, yeah, it would be nice if people stayed on the topic of the thread, but oh well.

Will the charity matches be played out before or after the club games?
He was found guilty and sentenced. But then in an interview he didn't exactly show that he was 100% behind the team, so it all started again. He retired about 14 times so now he is on trial to decide sentencing.

Loony BoB

International Captain
What was the sentence at the time, and is there a link to the thread? I must have missed it when I was 'researching'. :(

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
do i sign up in here to get in a team if so here are my details First Name:Michael
Last Name: Wilson
Initials MW
Handedness RHB
Keeper? N
Bowling LHFM
General Batting position 5

Batting Avge:35
Bowling Avge:22
Bowling Econ. (optional): 2.50
Batting SR (FC cricket): 80
Fielding rating: 16

Email: michaelwilson_1990@hotmail.com

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Well.. the season's rolling to a close again so what's the play for this year's club cricket?

Italy? Holland? China? Trinidad? USA?

Season 8/9 "Jamee" countries coming up soon.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Holland :D i would love to play some cricket in my rooting country :) (i could provide research for that btw ;))

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
kwek said:
Holland :D i would love to play some cricket in my rooting country :) (i could provide research for that btw ;))
By all means then. Ship me the stats and I'll organize some cricket in Holland this offseason.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
By all means then. Ship me the stats and I'll organize some cricket in Holland this offseason.
could you get on msn Liam ? we could dicuss what you need :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
And we thought there was a marijuana issue in T&T last time around...