• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NikhilN said:
Em...last Club Cricket season I was banned but I still played...do a bit of research
that was then.

this is now.

how big is the whole you`re digging now nikky??

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
sorry this is off the Nikhil topic but...

I would love to play in China, you know with ppl that I can kinda relate to hahaha!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Are you still going to do Australian Domestic? Because I can do all the teams for you if needed.
Email me at my bugs @ tstt address. I'd be very interested in doing that and would need the help.
Liam i'd be happy to help out with the research teams if needed...

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Hey Nikhil, I wasnt around here for the whole controversy and retirements and what not, so therefore I just tried to keep an open mind and not judge you on your actions, but on the kinda person you are around the forums. And I was just wondering, if you actually, like to antagonise, or does it just come naturally?

I dont mean this as abuse, or anything like that, but I was thinking perhaps if you truly enjoy this CW stuff (and i can see why you would, its very fun) then perhaps you could think of a new approach to get back on to the right side of that white line that seperates the 'fresh' and the 'rotten' eggs.

Just a suggestion.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
marc71178 said:
So now, you're accusing me of wanting my team to lose.

Keep digging.
I was going to consider asking if we could ban him for stupidity, but then it clicked - if we did do that, we wouldn't have any Aussies left. ;)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Can we all just be civil about this.Hasn't this persecution gone on too long.Just settle it once and for all.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Still about 3 weeks to go I believe.

And if he persists in making ill-advised comments, we're not going to be expected to ignore them.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Why should we ignore?

If we'd ignored in the past he'd still be playing, and seeing as he's a convicted cheat, that's justification for not ignoring.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
there is no need to clutter threads more with petty comments though, every man and his dog knows how you feel about it already just ignore and wait for the trial

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Give me one reason why comments like those above should be ignored?

Maybe you should advise him not to make them in the first place?

Whilst he continues to post having already been convicted but awaiting punishment, we reserve the right to reply as and when we want to.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
in iun no way saying you cant, its just annoying when every thread turns into a petty argument that isn't necessary. i would have thought you would have been above that sort of thing, clearly i was mistaken.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
age_master said:
in iun no way saying you cant, its just annoying when every thread turns into a petty argument that isn't necessary. i would have thought you would have been above that sort of thing, clearly i was mistaken.

And these comments are necessary?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
age_master said:
in iun no way saying you cant, its just annoying when every thread turns into a petty argument that isn't necessary.
Well, if the convicted cheat stays out of here then there wouldn't be a problem.