• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 7/8 Club Cricket

NikhilN

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I already told you, if you're not going to be involved in the CW system again, it doesn't make sense for me to invest time in simming games with you in them.
I t wont kill you to put one player in a team with other CW players...how will me being in a team take time from you? I dont even care if you dont do my avgs...as long as I play

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
NikhilN said:
I t wont kill you to put one player in a team with other CW players...how will me being in a team take time from you? I dont even care if you dont do my avgs...as long as I play
no-ones gunna play with you

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don said:
liam a caribbean comp would be cool.u could like take two teams from each of the main countries and use em.(reccomendations 4 t&t ball players and w-connection wanderers)
The T&T comp. used last year was a generic competition, though using names of cricketers I know - not necessarily national or international cricketers. This season will likely feature some more of the same, except with bigger names in national and regional cricket signing up for the clubs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

NikhilN said:
What's the point of you being in the team if you won't know how you do?

Mr Mxyzptlk

NikhilN said:
I can keep track of my own stats you know....
I don't post scorecards though. I post the performance tracker of each player, so it would entail some undue work on my part.

NikhilN

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
I don't post scorecards though. I post the performance tracker of each player, so it would entail some undue work on my part.
c mon just let me play