• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Grade Season XV

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm still trying to sort out someone to sim and post the grade stuff, until then I'll look after it because I want to get the competition started tomorrow.

The following Dev League players will be competiting in the first half of the season:

Campsfield Braves: Daniel Speirs (Black), Callum Laing (Colts), SV Raghav (Red), Ethan McNamara (Green), Charlie Downes (Blue), CR Burge (Black)
Davistow Darters: Morgan Burridge (Blue), Dylan Cole (Green), Manjunath Reddlappali (Green), Marc Robbins Jnr (Red), Thad Bochat (Colts), Zac Gelman (Black)
Edfield Seahawks: Swaranjeet Singh (Red), Marcuss Deane (Colts), Ed Dean (Red), Nath Patrick (Black), Josef Crowther (Blue)
Garven Island Sharks: Sriram Iyer (Blue), Ed Ames (Red), Jason Wilson (Colts), Matt Smith (Black), Josh Forner (Green)
Gofftown Tigers: Mitch Rapp (Red), Jake Luffman (Blue), Harvey Crockett (Colts), Darren Dubb-Lynch (Green), Kevin Gough (Black), Bharanidharan (Red)
Nixonstown Foxes: Bosco Fitzsimmons (Colts), James Stedman (Black), Chris Raftery (Green), Regan Hutchinson (Blue), Heath Davis (Black), Muhhammad Amir (Red)
Pickford Panthers: Age Sellaro (Green), Richard Langley Jnr (Blue), Yngve Fjermestad (Colts), Callum Dinnen (Red), Tarick Weber (Colts), Nick Borcich (Black)
Twibrigde Titans: Ben Hawker (Green), Damien Taylor (Black), Umer Aslam (Colts), Jack McNamara (Green), Brenton Robb (Blue)

Let me know if ive missed anyone that should be here

Last edited:

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Average from the Sharks - disappointing not to score a run myself, but 4-70 is good with the ball.