• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Grade Season XV

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
2nd highest wicket taker. Can't transfer any of that form to Blue though. I feel like Grant Lambert.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I'm such a one-trick pony. Damn good Twenty20 player, but **** at everything else, including the longer version in Grade, FFS.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks heaps Simon. :) Loving playing for Edfield. Stoked to have the most wickets and best figures in an innings. Batting and fielding alright aswell. Eddersssssssss :thumbsup:
Same :) Most runs and highest score for me. Doing a job :D

Dydl

International Debutant
I actually got some runs! Two fifty's, more than I could hope for. And about seven catches to go along with it. :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Grade Table
Code:
Table	Played	Wins	Draws	Lost	Bat Pts	Bowl Pts	Points
Foxes	9	3	3	2	6	14		44
Panther	9	4	3	2	6	7		43
Titans	9	3	4	2	4	12		42
Edfield	9	3	4	2	2	13		41
Darters	9	1	7	1	11	4		35
Camps	9	1	7	1	4	11		35
Gofftwn	9	2	4	3	8	7		35
Sharks	9	0	6	3	5	2		19

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Would've gotten you out Burge if you hadn't of hidden yourself down the order. :ph34r:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Economy rate is still in the 1's. Sweet.

Good to see the Titans starting to get it together in the second half of the season. Loving your work too, Sime.

cpr

International Coach
Dev league too batsman friendly, Grade too bowler friendly. As a fringe batsman nightmare to make a break for the team.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeh some of the bowlers stats are little too good here, will be adjusting those for the second half of the season.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. when I do well the team does very well but unfortunately, I am a little too inconsistent right now.. :(

A match setting up 100 and then a pair??? Hopefully I am back in some kinda form from now.. Is there anyway I can get some bowling too, Simon?