• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Grade Season XV

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Domination from the Seahawks! Nath carved with the ball first up! Absolutely ecstatic with my knock, 143 at almost a run a ball :D
Fantatic performance team!

Crowther opened the bowling? He's a spinner isn't he? Seemed to work though

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Domination from the Seahawks! Nath carved with the ball first up! Absolutely ecstatic with my knock, 143 at almost a run a ball :D
Fantatic performance team!

Crowther opened the bowling? He's a spinner isn't he? Seemed to work though
The computer simmed these games automatically so I have no control over bowling orders.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Match figures of 6/102. Nice to see I can take wickets considering my OD average this year is in the +100 region.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
top scoring foor the Gofftown Tigers in the first dig and then have done **** all since then. :(

Any spl reason I moved down the order so much in the last game?

cpr

International Coach
Thing that gets me about grade is lack of bowling move around, 4 players will bowl 80-100 overs, where a totally gun OD bowler like myself (:ph34r:) doesnt get a look in