• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Grade Season XV

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
RE: Sunday. Good personal game, with my first 50 I believe, and a four wicket haul. Good to see the Titans returning to their natural spot, up top, where we've been in previous seasons. Was a pretty slow start to the year though!

And a ton on Tuesday! Unbelievable!

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Simon, if not too much of a Drama can i get moved up a spot or two in the batting for couple of games?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you're CPU simming the games, tick the "pick CPU teams in batting order" button.
yeh thats what I do, but still cbf changing them after ive given it the computer team, i do it to ensure all available cw players are ticked.

Burgey

Averaging nine with the ball in grade - that'll do nicely, thanks. Not so consistent with the bat, but hey, not easy to have everything..

Simon

Code:
Table	Played	Wins	Draws	Lost	Bat Pts	Bowl Pts	Points
Foxes	20	8	5	7	11	30		99
Titans	20	7	10	3	9	23		94
Edfield	20	6	10	4	7	27		90
Panthrs	20	6	10	4	12	18		86
Darters	20	5	14	1	20	8		86
Camps	20	5	12	3	6	20		80
Gofftwn	20	4	8	8	12	19		71
Sharks	20	0	9	11	9	9		36