• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XIV

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Any Colts who wish to open can if they specifically request to, just prefer those who signed up as middle order players play there, as that's where they're likely to play for Colts. Although OD doesn't matter as much as FC in regards to this. (Y)

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Any Colts who wish to open can if they specifically request to, just prefer those who signed up as middle order players play there, as that's where they're likely to play for Colts. Although OD doesn't matter as much as FC in regards to this. (Y)
Noted. Might as well give it a crack for a laugh.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
August 31, 3D

Campsfield Braves
vs Greater Robbham de Grooters @ Camps Field
Davistow Darters vs Garven Island Sharks @ Heathridge Oval
Gofftown Tigers vs Edfield Seahawks @ Gofftown Oval
Maddington Frenzy vs Pickford Panthers @ Bacchanalia Fields
Nixonstown Foxes vs Fitzworthingham Broncos @ CW Oval
Stedingham Jets vs Twybridge Titans @ Jets Arena

Some gun performances in here, SJS and that Cameron bloke again starring.

Attachments

99*

International Debutant
Great bowling from the Foxes save us. Can't believe we won that tbh.

EDIT: Why was I bowling in that game? (If that is me?)

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I would have thought that making sure all players got an opportunity to prove themselves in both forms of the game should be the first priority when it comes to dealing with the grade schedule. Even if that means only playing 1 grade format, at least they get the opportunity play both formats, as opposed to spending half the season playing just the one (kind of like I'm currently doing).
Yeah, its really frustrating. Im playing OD in Dev and OD in Grade.

For some reason I can barely get a 3D game in grade.

What I really want is OD in Dev (as Im not a regular in FC) and then try and push for a place in FC by playing 3D in grade. Unfortunately the balance is all off.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
dissapointed not to make the Garven Island side for that game, think i could have made the difference as well, think the selectors need their heads tested

Majin

International Debutant
Haha **** me I can't bat for ****. But lol'd when I saw I picked up a couple of wickets, love it. Bowling better than I did when I was an allrounder.