• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha same. CW = my life.

EDIT: Am at UWS Uni, and everytime I type it, I type EWS. Including in this sentence, and I thought about it a lot before I typed it. :(

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Ah right, i am usually there to study with few mates during exam time if not then i go to Campbelltown to do my study, hate going to our uni to study, too many ****wits.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
TBH i am bored with no games in Dev league so i have to show my presence somewhere atleast, so dont blame me fellaz.

Majin

International Debutant
Grade runs alongside the dev league season, which won't be for a while yet. You get to pick a team to play for at the start of the season. And no you don't have to be good, it's a place for people who aren't in the first team for their dev league club to get some cricket under their belt and put in some performances to try and show their worth for a spot. Though it does get quite good when all of the dev league teams are on a break so all the CW players come to their grade sides