• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

David

International 12th Man
I'm happy to keep running it, but will need some help, or, happy to help someone run it. Like Håk, I didn't think it was that popular.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
I'm happy to keep running it, but will need some help, or, happy to help someone run it. Like Håk, I didn't think it was that popular.
I'd gladly help. Time may be an issue, but I doubt it.

Also, i'm sure Smith would be unhappy about that, too. He's a conspiracy theorist when it comes to my integrity of being captain etc :p

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given that there at least 20 players per Dev League round who are without a game I think it's fairly popular. Especially considering a number of players are trying to impress and find a way into their respective dev league sides.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Given that there at least 20 players per Dev League round who are without a game I think it's fairly popular. Especially considering a number of players are trying to impress and find a way into their respective dev league sides.
I think he was more refering to popularity when Hak mainly ran the games, then the concept itself.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Also, i'm sure Smith would be unhappy about that, too. He's a conspiracy theorist when it comes to my integrity of being captain etc :p
Have no problem with it, why would I? I had a problem with you and the u-19's because frankly, you don't like me, and can exploit that position to my sides' disadvantage. Couldn't care less about what else you do.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Have no problem with it, why would I? I had a problem with you and the u-19's because frankly, you don't like me, and can exploit that position to my sides' disadvantage. Couldn't care less about what else you do.
If he was really that keen to **** over your side he could always just bat all Black players low in Grade Cricket and not bowl the bowlers. But I can't see Trav going that tbh.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Fair enough, everyone's welcome to their own opinions.

Would never mess with/exploit anything to do with the U/19's. I always had a geniune wish for the U.19 to beat other countries, regardless of what players we had.

Where's the fun in that, and besides I don't even hate you that much. Dislike, maybe. Hate, no.

:cool: