• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saved some batting face in the second innings, but I still can't seem to put together a decent all-round performance.

HeathDavisSpeed

Yeah, Heath hasn't played for us yet. I'm willing to bet that Dave just missed that they'd been added.
The game rest has allowed me some more training time down the nets. In the next game, I will be exceeding the previously scaled heights of HeathDavisSpeed

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>

luffy

International Captain
Hopefully i get a game soon. I think i've played 1 game. Guess it's a good thing i havn't played Garde.

David

International 12th Man
You'd think that with all the emails Håk sent me, I'd remember to put the three rookies in. :unsure:

Direst person is Kennett.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
When are the next Grade matches?
Whenever David finds the time.

Basically, David and I will sim as much as we can until Wednesday. Then the season is over (regardless of whether all fixtures are completed), and the remaining matches will be three-day knockouts with all players available.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Whenever David finds the time.

Basically, David and I will sim as much as we can until Wednesday. Then the season is over (regardless of whether all fixtures are completed), and the remaining matches will be three-day knockouts with all players available.
no probs.....

JDenly

Cricket Spectator
wow i haven't looked in this thread at all. didn't realise i was playing grade cricket lol. go gofftown!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
A couple of missed catches but 20 and 81 in a drawn match....Not too bad I guess...:unsure:

Average effort for the Jets...will need to vastly improve methinks...:@

Last edited:

Johnners

Out of Interest, who will be running Grade Cricket for Season XIII? (assuming there is still grade cricket?)