• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XII

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Davistow need to string a few wins together if we want to finish in the top half of the table.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Sharks pretty badly affected by the new rest day rules introduced this season imo.

Haven't managed a single game this year after taking like 130 wickets at 13 last year.

David

International 12th Man
Bah, sorry guys, planned on getting home at 6pm, got home at 11pm, and won't be home tonight, which makes it 8 nights in a row I haven't been home for any decent length of time. Tomorrow however, I have nothing planned, and if anything comes up, it'll just have to wait, need to sim lots, you might not get reports, unfortunately.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bah, sorry guys, planned on getting home at 6pm, got home at 11pm, and won't be home tonight, which makes it 8 nights in a row I haven't been home for any decent length of time. Tomorrow however, I have nothing planned, and if anything comes up, it'll just have to wait, need to sim lots, you might not get reports, unfortunately.
no probs buddy too easy when u get em out u get em out.

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
Good work at the Broncos again, and Twybridge only drew - shame Maddington won. But at least we're still on top!

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
as im am quite new can someone explain why i didn't get a game for the sharks? i played the previous 3 OD games - is there some injury rule that may have ruled be out?

HeathDavisSpeed

as im am quite new can someone explain why i didn't get a game for the sharks? i played the previous 3 OD games - is there some injury rule that may have ruled be out?
Heath got dropped to the bench as well. I can feel an angry press release coming on if Heath continues to be ignored by his club!! ;)

Johnners

If you play for your development league side you don't play grade cricket on the same day, so with the Grade Cricket a bit behind schedule, it's most likely that you played Dev League cricket on that day, meaning you couldn't play Grade Cricket :)

if thats not it, i've no idea :p