• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Greater Robbham de Grooters

ash chaulk

International Captain
Greater Robbham de Grooters: Ash Chaulk, Rob Dauth, Kenny Dobson, Rob Hing, Callum McKern, Mat Mitchell, Marc Robbins, Nick Scott

Sukhvinder Singh, M.A. Broadbridge, J.W. Tebbut, Tariq Khan, E.E. Lucas and more

Tebbut player of the future should be playing Development league within 2 seasons.

Led by Hit-Man Marc Robbins de Grooters have had a slow start to the new season after winning the One day grade cricket grandfinal against Gofftown.

but with McKern and Mitchell firing from the bowlers ends anythink can happen with this get outta my face team.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Sukkie Singh is quality too. Actually I think hes been toned down abit after his fireworks from last year.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Ahh, but I haven't been playing grade this season, in my absence, Sukvinder Singh takes over.