• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
17 wickets @ 8.53 in my first 2 games in Grade this season and we still cant get a damn victory. :@

Give me a 0fer and a win please

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
7 wicketz alriight :cool: still dont know how i havent been picked for blue yet after my performences

David

International 12th Man
FaaipDeOiad said:
How come Blue had a bye yesterday and none of the Blues regulars have played a game in grade yet?
Perhaps because there were no grade games yesterday..

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Let me get this right, CW Grade Cricket is played by those who are not playing for a team in the CW Development League?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
David said:
Edfield Seahawks vs Garven Island Sharks @ Sanderston Ground
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Garven Island won the toss and elected to bat first, and Fitzsimmons performed admirably with a steady 86, the Sharks totalling 259. The wickets shared by Guarav Nayak and Matt "Mikey" Smith, taking 4/71 & 6/81 respectively. The Seahawks then looked to be struggling to take first innings points before a tenth wicket partnership of 107, with number 11 Derick making 64, Ghaffar Khan holding down the other end with 53* off 261 balls, Edfield making 319. Fitzsimmons showed why he is one of the Best batsmen in CWLand with a commanding 156, as the game ended a draw, Edfield not even batting again. Nick Borcich was heavily disappointing after his Dev league heroics, taking 1/133 for the match.
What am I doing batting at 3? :laugh:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jets getting home by 1 wicket.. woohooo
Had a very much improved performance with both bowling and batting :D

Dydl

International Debutant
Samuel_Vimes said:
Campsfield Braves v Twybridge Titans
at Camps Field

Scorecard
Ball By Ball

Twybridge looked a weak side as only Law and Thompson of their professionals turned up, and Thompson didn't do much with the ball as Blackman had a field day in Camps Field. However, Cotterill and White helped take Campsfield apart, before Mike Wilson's six wickets settled the matter. Campsfield chose not to enforce the follow on, grinding them into the ground for a comprehensive victory.

Campsfield 248 & 271 beat
Twybridge 77 & 171 by 271 runs
Nice victory there, even if it wasn't against the best players Twybridge had to offer...

My first game this season in anything, so it's not like I was expecting much. Hopefully scores can increase throughout the seasons.