• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Hoggy31

International Captain
Yessss, Seahawks for the title.

I'd just like to say, great work by David on running this thing on schedule every round and well, basically running this thing at all. I really appreciate it, cheers mate.

David

International 12th Man
Hoggy31 said:
Yessss, Seahawks for the title.

I'd just like to say, great work by David on running this thing on schedule every round and well, basically running this thing at all. I really appreciate it, cheers mate.
Cheers.
Not quite on schedule, but much better than I managed last season.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Solid effort. Key batting from Smith, and the four-prong seam attack = gun.
Batsmen 9-11 have been quite prominent for us in the last few outings it seems.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Must win match for us and we blew it, oh hopefully we get another chance in the final/semi. If not im pretty happy on personal note to finish my grade season with 201 wickets.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top Stuff again hawks!!!

Pleased with yet another 5 wickets for the match, seems i can't do any better than 3 & 2 for the 1st & 2nd innings respectively atm.

Dissapointed with my efforts with the Bat, anychance i could get shoved down the order a few spots David in an attempt to recitfy some form??

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Davistow getting a win, keep it up and the title is ours boys.