• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Braves falling 7 runs short of victory for a drawn game. Disapointed I couldn't back up with the bat in the 2nd innings to see us home. Overall I'm happy with 10 wickets for the game and a half century in the first innings. It's been a while since I played grade cricket.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jets>everyone. Fairly ordinary bowling from myself though, considering it is grade after all.

Any chance of stats, David?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Jets>everyone. Fairly ordinary bowling from myself though, considering it is grade after all.

Any chance of stats, David?
Still got to be a little bit more consistant, dropping a few too many games for my liking. Looking at our sqaud we really should win every game, a team of guns really.

Stats would be nice David, i think i might have passed 200 wickets for the season with that 5fer, or gotten very close.