• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
andyc said:
Jets :cool:

Pretty happy with my 3/35 and 5/52, as should Loganathan, 5/24 and 3/66. Also, 12* :D
Yeah pretty good show from us, also nice to see Reddlapalli get a fifty.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Good to see Pitt & Gelman both doing extremely well with the Foxes and likewise Jack & McKern with their good wicket taking, pity the Seahawks struggled in their game though. :(

Could've sworn Pitt was playing in the Dev League though!

Good stuff, David. :)

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
pinchy81 said:
hmm my bowling and batting wasnt up to scratch and howcome i played this and was 12th man for Blue at the same time?
12th man = injury replacement in this world. Someone else does the actual fielding substitute thing.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Loony BoB said:
Good to see Pitt & Gelman both doing extremely well with the Foxes and likewise Jack & McKern with their good wicket taking, pity the Seahawks struggled in their game though. :(

Could've sworn Pitt was playing in the Dev League though!

Good stuff, David. :)
Edmunds was playing for Red too. Nixonstown should be deducted points for fielding too strong an eleven. ;)

David

International 12th Man
Nobodies perfect, least of all me. :p I was still adding some players in and may have missed a few, should all be fixed by tomorrow.

Nixonstown was somewhat scary, darters were... crap.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Red assessment:

Dobson: crucial 50 in an inexperienced batting line-up, helped set a target
Dwyer: needs to bat better to find a place in the side, got slogged about a bit by
Reddlapalli: may be close to selection, Flintoff-style innings to turn the game, bowled much better than his figures suggest
Luff: silly shot really, but understandable given the dominant match situation and the need for quick runs
Nayak: bowled his heart out and nearly got us there, should maybe have given an over at McNamara. Poor batting.