• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
hmm 10 runs i blame myself should have turned that 23 into a 50. Wait im not a batsmen...i blame Cameron surely he could have scores an extra runs from his 146 ball stay.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
James90 said:
Mamesh is such a friggin gun and Tharmi's undoubtedly the best bowler outside of the Dev League.

EDIT: Maybe Shane Warne is...just maybe
Isn't Shane that Adult Movie star never knew he played cricket as well. I wonder if he zrooter is as good with a cricket ball.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How dire have I been with the ball recently? Tharmi's been pretty freaking gun though.

Bit disappointed to lose that, especially by only 10 runs. Probably should've gone for a few more in my 30 off 146 as nigh****chman (**** you, filter), but what can I say, I'm hopelessly incompetent at batting (:naughty:). At least I outscored Stedman in both innings :D

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Isn't Shane that Adult Movie star never knew he played cricket as well. I wonder if he zrooter is as good with a cricket ball.
rumour has it that Tharmi watches a great deal of ****.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Voltman said:
Two in a row for the Seahawks! Well done with the ball, Clapo
Cheers :cool:

Must say i was please with my allround effort, 7 wickets & 35 useful runs in the 1st dig isn't something to complain about :)...

btw, please excuse my ignorance, but who's barber??

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Cloete 11 3 29 8 0 0
Cameron 13 4 13 6 1 0

Couple of decent spells of bowling from those boys. Cloete was opening the bolwing lol... they must be struggling. (altohugh he did take 8 for :D)

ash chaulk

International Captain
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Pretty sure I should have played. Oh well.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Cameron back in form with the ball.

Hey David what drugs are you on, your post results every 10 hours or something.