• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Loony BoB

International Captain
Gutted, another loss. :(

Eyes_Only said:
It's my only claim to fame thus far so I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth!! :laugh:
Previous Greatest Moment: Highest FC average in season 3?

David

International 12th Man

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Mamesh is such a friggin gun and Tharmi's undoubtedly the best bowler outside of the Dev League.

EDIT: Maybe Shane Warne is...just maybe

Majin

International Debutant
Good stuff seahawks, awesome to get another win on the board. I score better in the dev league from number 9 than I do in grade, though. :D

Think it'd be possible for me to drop down to 6 again, David? I'm pretty sure that's the spot I signed up with for the Dev League.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Well done Jets!!! Outstanding performance..

Pretty pleased with my efforts with 69 runs of the bat and 5 wicket haul in the first innings :)