• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to sey Towns in the runs and Nayak and Rai in the wickets, especially with an important FC game tonight.

pasag

RTDAS
Ok with the ball, poor effort with the bat. But good to see the Foxes sitting on the top of the table.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Couldn`t be happier with my stats. Haven`t bowled this well ever. :) Batting is going alright as well. :D

Good win against the Tigers as well, great to nail Jaso both times. Darters certainly cruising along.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Yeah, thanks a lot Patrick.........

BTW, why the hell was Su batting up the order? an attempt to increase his average by 1?

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Dizzy #4 said:
Yeah, thanks a lot Patrick.........

BTW, why the hell was Su batting up the order? an attempt to increase his average by 1?
Why you so interested in Su? Why does Su call the colts a bunch of noobs? Is there any correlation between the two? Should I become a special agent? Questions, everywhere.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Why you so interested in Su? Why does Su call the colts a bunch of noobs? Is there any correlation between the two? Should I become a special agent? Questions, everywhere.
Why don't you leave him alone and check your email.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Travis_Teh said:
Email? What email :(
Hmm i re-sent you something about the Under 19 fixtures. There was another email i sent, but it took half an hour to write, so i will send that sometime later.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm i re-sent you something about the Under 19 fixtures. There was another email i sent, but it took half an hour to write, so i will send that sometime later.
fair call, onto it now.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Goughy said:
Happy with my performance this season. 52 wickets @ 9.77 means Im keeping warm for my future recall to the Dev League :)

BTW, how can we, Pickford, fail to chase down 79!!! :blink:

Someone needs to start fining the groundsmen
Probably the same reason we have two batting bonus points from 13 games.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Matteh said:
Her and Thomas are :wub:
Greg, you cunning fox you! :inlove:
vic_orthdox said:
Awesome work Hancock. 7 for to win the game, when only defending 79. Chika-chow.
Little nippers on off stump. The batsmen made their own mistakes.
We have a very good team; we could end up at the top of the ladder if we focus.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Travis_Teh said:

Is it a crime to watch my teammates game?

C