• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

pasag

RTDAS
Dragged back down to earth in round ten after taking 8 in the first innings in round 9. Still I'm very happy with making 41 with the bat and hopefully my lower order contributions can continue and get better over time. Whats with the foxes though? Serious lapse of form.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
I guess there is a positive to not being in the Reds OD team, i get to play more for the Jets. Great performance by Andy to set the game up and im very happy that me and Tharmi were both there at the end to finish the game off. Also always good to be on the winning end when you play Thomas, one of the hardest bowlers to face in the world IMO.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
David said:

Batting's pretty dire but the bowling combination of Demeza, Thomas, Cribb and Dwyer is working a treat.

Code:
                                                                          5 10
Player                     T        O     M    Runs  Wkts   Avge  Best   wI wM
T.J. Demeza                3     45.1     7     160    17   9.41  6-27    1  0
RGEWS Cribb                5    120.2    38     255    23  11.09  6-60    1  0
G.M. Thomas                6    139.5    28     456    38  12.00  6-24    2  0
C.R. Dwyer                 8    187.0    25     684    24  28.50  6-112   1  0

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
I am not enjoying myself, When are the Colts matches coming?

If not for a while, can I get moved down to 5?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
7/36 and 5/63, and 49 wickets from 6 games all up. Why can't I be this gun in the real stuff?

But good win Jets, smashed 'em. Batting's still rather substandard though.

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Another great win. Awesome bowling alongside Watt and Kennett. Fearsome stuff. I haven`t been in such good form with bat and ball for a long time. Really enjoying Grade Cricket, quality team. :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Loving the 4 day games as opposed to the ODers.

Happy with my own performance. 37 wkts @ 10.70 is a decent start and a reminder to the Green selectors. Current 5th best average of guys with 20 or more wickets. Behind such good company as Pickup, Edmunds, Patrick and Wright.

Now we just have to start winning games at Pickford. Thats the really important stuff

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, opening the batting. Solid. What's happened to my right-arm twirlers? :cool: Top win de Grooters, against a team that had only one Dev League player (Goughy, who took 7/47 :laugh: )

cricketboy29

International Regular
Are those stats for all of the time we've played Grade. Because in those stats, I seem to have scored 190 in a innings once. A fact that even I wasnt aware of.