• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Me too, but unlike you, I hold a very important role for my team! If I score ****, I let my team down!

Nice Bounce back Howler, pity we won't be playing for a while!

luffy

International Captain
Dizzy #4 said:
Me too, but unlike you, I hold a very important role for my team! If I score ****, I let my team down!

If you think youre doing bad my highest score this year is 28!!

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Dizzy #4 said:

You think rather highly of yourself, don't you?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
How did we lose that game, man i wish i was an all rounder so i could score some much need runs for the Jets, we suck so bad in batting. If a FC batsmen don't score runs we get rolled for under 100 and even if they do score runs we can't even score over 200, what a joke.

I think Nayak been going to Ben Johnson gym, drug test ASAP.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Because you're decidedly ordinary?
Exactly. Its clear that Jaso is a flat track bully. Good eye, but poor technique, and gets shown up for what he really is on these extremely bowler friendly grade decks.

Loony BoB

International Captain
G.N. Nayak - 190 runs and 9/31 and 6/72... bloody hell! Haven't seen such a convincing ownership of a match for donkey years.

EDIT: Wright with the same number of wickets too - fantastic! Gelman also ripped in for 10... the Colts bowlers are really at it. Great to see. :)

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Dizzy #4 said:

You disgust me.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Nnanden said:
Great work by Nayak. :thumbsup:

Can`t believe we lost by one-wicket! Heart-breaking. Especially against such a weak side, we should have won. We certainly kept it tight, but couldn`t quite pull through. Very happy with nine wickets mind. So, so close. Warwick and Comley were great. :)

Sharks are hardly weak, okay we didn't have a single dev league player but the Stuart, Hanbury, Ali triumvirate are rightly feared

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
How did we lose after bowling Pickford out for 59? I'd like to take full responsibility for my batting of late...it hasn't been up to scratch.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Das the only main performer from the Colts' ranks in that round. Fairly happy with my performance, but nothing compared to my last 2 grade games.

Dravid

International Captain
Can I request my batting postion being changed to #3 or 4...I'm really not as good at opening then I'm at 3 or 4