• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season XI

Travis_Teh

International Regular
rumour has it that wright is on performance enhancing drugs, to ensure he goes out with a bang in his last season.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
luffy said:
I am applying to the selector because of my poor form in Grade to be dropped down to 5th or below.
The point of that would be? Stay at the top and play youself into form...

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
^ Brilliant mate..

On the other hand Cameron in devastating form, myself chipping in with few wickets.. need some solid form in batting now..

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Pfft, it's like McGrath playing local grade. He'd probably be able to take ten, should be nowhere near your FC record. Still an amazing effort.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
David said:
Maybe because you played for Green?

yer understand but i have not played a single game in grade and greens have not played all games...

its ok i am happy to see other guys get some quality batting and time out in the middle.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
bugssy said:
yer understand but i have not played a single game in grade and greens have not played all games...

its ok i am happy to see other guys get some quality batting and time out in the middle.
yeah, that was my mistake and has been rectified, your were missing from the selection spreadsheet, unfortunately since it's been fixed you've played in the Dev league.

David

International 12th Man
Dravid said:
Ah not getting to play in Grade Cricket or Dev league.
!!YOU PLAYED!!

SIGH. Grade games are simmed AFTER dev league games. AFTER!!!

If one more person complains when they have actually played in the right round, then don't expect to play any more :@

So you better bloody well make sure you didn't play! :@:ranting::mad:

luffy

International Captain
David said:
!!YOU PLAYED!!

SIGH. Grade games are simmed AFTER dev league games. AFTER!!!

If one more person complains when they have actually played in the right round, then don't expect to play any more :@

So you better bloody well make sure you didn't play! :@:ranting::mad:
Take a chill pill!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
David said:
yeah, that was my mistake and has been rectified, your were missing from the selection spreadsheet, unfortunately since it's been fixed you've played in the Dev league.

no worries buddy

thanks for that and kutgw!

David

International 12th Man
Round 7

A much celebrated round, as Blue managed to play against Pakistan and for their Grade teams. Some exciting line-ups hit grade, one team having 9 Dev League players available for selection.

Davistow Darters vs Edfield Seahawks @ Heathridge Oval
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Campsfield Braves vs Nixonstown Foxes @ Camps Field
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Garven Island Sharks vs Pickford Panthers @ Clowich Stadium
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Gofftown Tigers vs Greater Robbham de Grooters @ Gofftown Oval
Scorecard
Ball by Ball

Twybridge Titans vs Stedingham Jets @ Gofftown Oval (Riverside was flooded)
Scorecard
Ball by Ball