• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Central Contracts

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Due to recent CWBCC decisions, players with central contracts will only play grade matches if they indicate their interest. So this is the thread to do so.

To repeat, the list of centrally contracted players contains:

CR Butler (LHB/RMF) - playing grade
LA Camps (RHB/RFM)
AP Chaulk (RHB/WK) - playing grade
AP Cloete (RHB/LS) - playing grade
BJ Goff (RHB/RM)
TC Halsey (RHB/LS)
NS Hoy (LHB/RF) - playing grade
DA Kearsley (RHB/RMF) - playing grade if ok with everyone else
DM Kennett (RHB/RFM) - playing grade
T Mamesh (RHB/WK) - playing OD and 3D (as long as Edfield have a shot at the title)
I Markus (RHB/OS)
H Mørk (RHB/WK) - playing grade
NS Pickup (RHB/LS)
MJ Robbins (RHB/RM) - playing grade out this season
KS Wright (RHB/RFM)

Last edited:

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
I'll like to still play one day cricket, when Reds have a bye, so i can get out of my form slump. I'm happy to miss 3-Day games though.

EDIT: If the Jets are still a chance of making the semis, then i will still play 3-Day Games.

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Im keen but only if it is alright with Captain etc. (Don;t want it to be a choice that will effect slections etc)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Will certainly like to play out this season, but in order to prolong my career I think I will retire from Grade Cricket at the end of it.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
I'm probably going to quit grade cricket. TBH I think I signed up but never started playing nyway

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
new_age_ar said:
I'll like to still play one day cricket, when Reds have a bye, so i can get out of my form slump. I'm happy to miss 3-Day games though.

EDIT: If the Jets are still a chance of making the semis, then i will still play 3-Day Games.
There are no semis - just four league games. I think there's a theoretical chance of winning, might change after the OD games tho

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
As much as i would love to continue, i think its best if i sit out.. I will always be there when im available but i will use the time to put in more PR work to increase the popularity of the sport..

ash chaulk

International Captain
im going to still play grade because i struggle in the long form of cricket unless the board otherwise says no

Cloete

International Captain
Yeah I'm up for it if it's ok. I'm a bit like Haydos plaing a few games every so often because I only play tests! :)