• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bowl-A-Beamer said:
alright i was just wondering!!LOL:laugh:
You're in our database. Club chiefs are currently bidding to secure your services.

This also applies to JW Teague (treva) and CR Dwyer (Bobisback)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
If you pick a keeper who can't keep, that will happen. Fensome's keeping is 20%

133 byes is a little extreme though dont you think, even if his keping is only 20%

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
You're in our database. Club chiefs are currently bidding to secure your services.

This also applies to JW Teague (treva) and CR Dwyer (Bobisback)
If CR Dwyer (Bobisback) is a batsmen then i think Jets needs him, we really need some batsmen. We can't even win, when the keeper gives away 133 byes, we really suck.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
If you pick a keeper who can't keep, that will happen. Fensome's keeping is 20%
Poor guy. :D What does 20% compare to, though? Would that be like having King behind the stumps?

Kheldar19

Cricket Spectator
Uh..sorry to bother you again, but I was still not playing any matches, I have been put in a team right?..:S

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Kheldar19 said:
Uh..sorry to bother you again, but I was still not playing any matches, I have been put in a team right?..:S
It doesn't seem the database has been fully updated to add in all the new guys, but im sure Hakon or David can give you an official answer.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Kheldar19 said:
Yep, apologies - just a bit of confusion about how to add players to the database. You should make your debut in grade cricket whenever Blue release you from service.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
:( i didnt play......unfortunately w got beat... lets get going on the winning circuit gofftown tigers

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha ouch, taken apart by Cribb and Thomas.

Not my day, but good win fellas. :)

cometer

State Regular
Pleased with my quickfire 25 and 4 wickets and 2 catches. Gotta restrict the amount of wides though 4 is quite a few. Good win anyways Darters.