• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
First innings bowling was shocking 0/79 =/
but good to pick up 3 wickets in the second...

Good to see De Grooters haven't lost a game yet :)

cricketboy29

International Regular
Ok, guys, this is getting ridiculous now, this is absolutely atrocious.We need to lift up our socks like anything. We still havent gotten a win, in 6 games!!!!. What in all hell?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm Jets needs some batsmen bad, this is getting belong a joke. Also where is Megan and Chris, shouldn't they have payed last game?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Hmm Jets needs some batsmen bad, this is getting belong a joke. Also where is Megan and Chris, shouldn't they have payed last game?
Didn't get a chance to add them to the database. It'll hopefully be sorted by tomorrow's round.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a first ball duck, how pathetic, at least i got 30 odd in the second innings...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Good showing by Nayak, Burke and Comley with the bat, and Fensome being very tight with his bowling, too.

Hoping Nayak can continue with that touch of form in the next FC, and will be keeping close eyes on the other players as changes may possibly be made to the batting lineup at Colts as we try to get a more solid lineup.

Kheldar19

Cricket Spectator
Hi guys, I was just wondering since blue didnt play yesterday, only red and green, I should have played grade cricket right?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
But Garven does :laugh:

to be fair to him my List-A bowling average (at the end of last season) is actually 30

Yours is 38 and Dave's is 64

I have the same number of List-A wickets as Dave too

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Kheldar19 said:
Hi guys, I was just wondering since blue didnt play yesterday, only red and green, I should have played grade cricket right?
Yeah, sorry. It's a bit of a delay in adding new players to the system.

David

International 12th Man
Samuel_Vimes said:
Yeah, sorry. It's a bit of a delay in adding new players to the system.
Yah, I'm scared of Håkon's spreadsheet. I won't add anything because I'm afraid I'd do all sorts of damage. I really don't know how he does it. I'll have to learn. :wacko: