• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
No idea what grade cricket is but scored a solid 88 on debut and one wicket for um the "grooters"

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
With Nixonstown's loss, Robbham had the chance of a league title with enough bonus points and two wins in the 3-day and one-day match-ups with Edfield. Mørk set about thwarting them, however, playing a fine 75 and dominating the attack to a level not seen before this season. With healthy 30s from Nick Borcich and Matt Smith, the tight bowling of Marc Robbins (twelve maidens, three for 50) at Satish Kumar (27 off 235) helped little. Borcich then went wicketless, but Edfield earned plenty of first innings points, as Gaurav Nayak got four for 53 and Smith and Shoveller also took wickets. De Grooters were bowled out three short of the follow-on, and Mørk took the risk of enforcing it - despite 48 from Dauth, Matt Smith snared him and five others en route to six for 38, and Mørk and Barnaby eased to victory. The loss also means Nixonstown Foxes have secured the grade title.
My form returns after an extended holiday. Good to have you back, Formy McForm.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well I finally got back in the system and ended the season with some good form (despite not bowling in 3D cricket for some reason).

Nice note to end on from a team perspective in 3D cricket, but what was doing in that 1D game? Surely if I can bowl 10 overs for 31, it can't be that hard to bowl on that pitch.. :P