• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Majin

International Debutant
Well chuffed with that win, Seahawks are playing some good cricket towards the end of the season. Pooja played a great game, went beserk in the first innings and a sedate by comparrison 90 in the second dig. Gary batted well for his 41 and 81, too. Shoveller bowled beautifully for his 9 wickets and I didn't play too bad myself, very pleased with the fifty and 7 wickets. Lets go seahawks!

cricketboy29

International Regular
Carn the Seahawks, 4th in that table now. Oh hell yeah!. Nice team effort, chipped in with a few wickets myself. Nice batting by my brother, bharat and rai. Coupled with some good bowling.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Any reason why I didn't play for the Tigers in this last match... or the two before that? I'm pretty sure I haven't played Dev League in quite some time...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Prince EWS said:
Any reason why I didn't play for the Tigers in this last match... or the two before that? I'm pretty sure I haven't played Dev League in quite some time...
The two minutes of inactivity is the reason. I never put you back in. Good thing someone is checking up on me. :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
12 wickets, I'll take that. And Hakon... why did I not bat in the first innings? Someone else was there instead...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
andyc said:
12 wickets, I'll take that. And Hakon... why did I not bat in the first innings? Someone else was there instead...
RF Prabhakar Rao returned to the wicket on the second morning after being dismissed for 8 with the last ball of the first day. The umpires did not notice, so no action will be taken.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Samuel_Vimes said:
RF Prabhakar Rao returned to the wicket on the second morning after being dismissed for 8 with the last ball of the first day. The umpires did not notice, so no action will be taken.
:laugh::laugh:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
FaaipDeOiad said:
Please note I took more wickets in the match than you.

And, also...

T.J. Demeza b Fuller 0 1 0 0
Even Dauth has chance of getting me for a gozza, no mean feat.

You weren't competing with Thomas for wickets, so my 6 > your 8.
Don't even try and compare Dinu with Greg :P