• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
David said:
The Matchups
Robbham 85 & 6/67 Defeated Campsfield 128 & 23 by 4 wickets.
Stand Out Performances req'd: 1 good performance, or 2 decent performances, or my discretion
Mitchell 5/36 & 5/13
Mitchell 5/36 & 5/13
there's a lot of praise for my performances atm ;)

Matteh

Robertinho said:
Mitchell and McKern, when are you going to cure cancer? Because there's not much you can't do at the moment :p Great win
We're aiming for 6 months ;)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I`m putting you all under a false sense of security... and then I will strike.

Bobisback

International Regular
Whoa, i batted 7 and 9? Thats insane, i average over 50 in 3D (if you include my 170ish i got)

But come on Tigers

*shudders at the thought of saying that*

Lets get back to winning again!

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Nice to have a good start to the career, if you ignore the last result.

Looking forward to the sim emulating real life by looking good early, getting injured, getting fat and taking 3 months to get back in shape.:dry:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Bobisback said:
Whoa, i batted 7 and 9? Thats insane, i average over 50 in 3D (if you include my 170ish i got)

But come on Tigers

*shudders at the thought of saying that*

Lets get back to winning again!
Pshhhh........

cricketboy29

International Regular
Brillant stuff, another win for Edfield, kudos to my brother, for his 75 and 5-fer, Lord knows hes due :p. Hehehe. Come on Edfield, lets keep this up.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
With a lucky and unlikely 40 of 24 balls on debut in the longer form of the game any chance of whispering into the skippers ear and pinchhitting in the one dayers?

Im guessing the answer but worth a try.:)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
cricketboy29 said:
Brillant stuff, another win for Edfield, kudos to my brother, for his 75 and 5-fer, Lord knows hes due :p. Hehehe. Come on Edfield, lets keep this up.
Start learning to bowl line and length and we should be fine. ;)

andyc

My god I've not played a game for ages...I'd like to get back down to the old club and get some more practice.

Matteh

andyc said:
My god I've not played a game for ages...I'd like to get back down to the old club and get some more practice.
We can swap for a bit if you like...I'll take your Green spot, you can play grade ;)