• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hah! I really did open the bowling with my leg breaks... and I did suprisingly well...

Hopeless effort with the bat from myself - pretty much has been all reason really. Good to get another win on the board though.

Demeza - outstanding stuff.

Last edited:

Travis_Teh

International Regular
David said:
Much drama was had, and no reports. You'd think I'd learn to do things earlier.

The matches

Davistow vs Gofftown
Stedingham vs Nixonstown
Pickford vs Twybridge
Garven Island vs Greater Robbham
Campsfield vs Edfield

Stand out performances from Demeza, Dwyer, Langley, Clancroft, Young, Das, Mitchell, Mitchell, Gooljar.
Yay, 10 for 71.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy with my fom ave over 70 in one day with 1 hundred and 1 fifty in 3 innings. but performing in grade is like mcgrath doing it for nsw or sutherland.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
All I can say is "go de Grooters" :D Let's see, two five wicket hauls and ultimately a 10 wicket one. Yes, mitch, you were 'that' good ;)

Hm, averaging 24 with the ball in 3D... sending out a clear message :laugh:

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Garven Island opening bowling stock go so deep, when i dont open the bowling the mighty bowling of Cloete covers it :lol:

bryce

International Regular
age_master said:
Garven Island opening bowling stock go so deep, when i dont open the bowling the mighty bowling of Cloete covers it :lol:
Yeah well i managed to get through the whole grade cricket season without playing a single three-day match and only two one-day games. Even stranger since someone like Robbins who is involved in all of the international fixtures managed five three-day games and four one-day games.....

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
even i got a bowl in 1 game!

Travis_Teh

International Regular
bryce said:
Yeah well i managed to get through the whole grade cricket season without playing a single three-day match and only two one-day games. Even stranger since someone like Robbins who is involved in all of the international fixtures managed five three-day games and four one-day games.....
It hasn't finished yet.

David

International 12th Man
The Matchups
Davistow 111 & 211 Lost to Stedingham 155 & 270 by 103 runs.
Gofftown 174 & 215 Lost to Nixonstown 271 & 8/376dec by 258 runs.
Edfield 387 & 2/60 Defeated Pickford 235 & 211 by 8 wickets.
Robbham 85 & 6/67 Defeated Campsfield 128 & 23 by 4 wickets.
Twybridge 170 & 201 Lost to Garven Island 204 & 183 by 16 runs.

Stand Out Performances req'd: 1 good performance, or 2 decent performances, or my discretion
Stedman 0 & 127
Loganathan 8/46 & 4/85
Comley 1 & 60, 3/47 & 5/49
Pitt 117 & 92
Feeney 10 & 92
Markus 36 & 99
Edmunds 2/26 & 5/57
Malthus-Howell 10 & 81
Gray 15 & 56*
Mørk 73 & 1
Bharat 52 & 9*
G. Nayak 75, 0/46 & 5/62
Mitchell 5/36 & 5/13
Mitchell 5/36 & 5/13
McKern 1/18 & 4/6
Wright 5/26 & 3/25
Gooljar 4/31 & 3/16
Cunningham 59 & 29, 3/39 & 3/56
Rose 2/43 & 5/81

Ahhh, Campsfield.

Attachments

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
age_master said:
Yeah I didn't do too badly last game! :D

I think I might have to bat 11 and open the bowling next game!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Mitchell and McKern, when are you going to cure cancer? Because there's not much you can't do at the moment :p Great win