• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Robertinho said:
Hahaha it was so damn obvious when he said Treva had given him his MSN to use. Good one Beamer... 8-)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had a feeling that the mods would look into all these new players.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
treva and y-hit-4?y-not-6 both banned, and will be removed from squad lists.

Will have to discuss with Liam whether you are banned or not and for what period of time.

yes i think a ban might be in order.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think the only answer can be a sine die for him - it's happened before and nobody complained about that then.

David

International 12th Man
All very exciting, I've been debating whether to sim grade with beamer or not. Awaiting official announcements (that said, better check for some)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lethal injection it is.

Don`t worry about the punishment, let the mods decide it. It`s what they do.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
David said:
All very exciting, I've been debating whether to sim grade with beamer or not. Awaiting official announcements (that said, better check for some)
I think it would be prudent to leave him out to be honest - awaiting confirmation of the punishment.