• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

ok i'll be true.

i got so hooked on this that i wanted more players so i created y-Not-hit4?... to have another player.

kick that account off and the player if you like!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
No.

...I really want to go "You fools. The answer was right under your noses. It was I all along!! Mwahaha!!!" :laugh:

tabby made his at my house i swear and treva was also my original one.

but i thought i could make one more as an all rounder.

well delete treva if you like as i use this account!!!

lol you really got my there neil!!!:D

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
treva and y-hit-4?y-not-6 both banned, and will be removed from squad lists.

Will have to discuss with Liam whether you are banned or not and for what period of time.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
You're a muppet, Beamer.

EDIT:
Remembered the name of the guy who got banned, forum name was Yousuf Youhana, and Dev League name was Imran Khan Jr.

Don't know who his alias was though.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
The fact he gave "Treva"s msn to Neil, saying "Treva" was away and letting "Beamer" use it was the huge giveaway.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Jamee999 said:
You're a muppet, Beamer.

EDIT:
Remembered the name of the guy who got banned, forum name was Yousuf Youhana, and Dev League name was Imran Khan Jr.

Don't know who his alias was though.
Yasa Fayaz?