• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Grade Cricket Season X - Results and Discussion

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Go Jets! We kick ****. We'll be right up there now, I think.
Nice to show some people I haven't forgotten how to bat up the order in OD games. ;) 8-)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think i played one of the most painful OD innings ever seen there, 82* is a good score, but that slowly really isnt good enough...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Easy win there for the Jets. Very happy with 4/24 off my 10, and good batting from Bennett to see us home.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
Have to sort out the non-keeper byes issue.

Foxes
Extras (1w, 2nb, 0b, 0lb) 3

Sharks
Extras (35w, 7nb, 56b, 1lb) 99

yeah id agree with that.

Interesting that ive opened the bowling in some 5 day games in grade cricket but didn't get a bowl in OD...

David

International 12th Man
age_master said:
Interesting that ive opened the bowling in some 5 day games in grade cricket but didn't get a bowl in OD...
Because your OD bowling is, tbh, worse than mine.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
age_master said:
Foxes
Extras (1w, 2nb, 0b, 0lb) 3

Sharks
Extras (35w, 7nb, 56b, 1lb) 99

yeah id agree with that.

That's just the quality of the Foxes' keeper though ;)

Travis_Teh

International Regular
bugssy said:
as month burns would say "excellent"
I'll be lame and ignore the fact that you typoed monty with month....

Month???? HAR AHR .... it's monty!!! DOOOOOD do you even know the simpsons??!???