• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
so whats the green structure and plans for the upcoming season skipper.....i am happy to help out when needed.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Im thinking about not having a VC and having a leadership 'group'. What the responsibilities of this group would be im not entirely sure yet, but i am keen for a couple of other people to have a short stint captaining the team in the coming season. I have spoken to a couple of people about this (last year) and i will approach people about it after the squads have been confirmed for the coming season.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Im thinking about not having a VC and having a leadership 'group'. What the responsibilities of this group would be im not entirely sure yet, but i am keen for a couple of other people to have a short stint captaining the team in the coming season. I have spoken to a couple of people about this (last year) and i will approach people about it after the squads have been confirmed for the coming season.
As it should encourage more activity within Green, i think it's certainly worth trying out a leadership 'group' system for this season.

Nice idea more than happy to help out if needed.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer i like that idea dn i spoke with garven at length last year so will be interesting, the a b c etc listing i wonder how that works with the captain being an automatic a listing contract.

i also want to keep stats for all the greens over the season if you guys wouldnt mind and lets have a voting 3 2 1 player of the year for the green team. what you guys think.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugsssy@optusnetdotcomdotau

garven get incontact withme about the coming season buddy

bugsssy@hotmaildotcom

Last edited: