• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Don

State Vice-Captain
are u mad have u ever seen a LLAMA cluck and lay a freaking egg or flap around like some deranged porcupine. no LLAMAS arent a step up from chickens they are completely different.i guess when ur officially a memeber u'll have to go through the LLAMA education program

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i can not wait for the new season. green domination yet again...lol lets kick **** this year green machine......

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thought i'd drop in and let you all in on the news... I am leaving Green... I have decided that its time for a change... I have a club however i will not say anything as an announcement will be made in the coming days...

Its been a pleasure however i need a change....

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Blewy said:
Thought i'd drop in and let you all in on the news... I am leaving Green... I have decided that its time for a change... I have a club however i will not say anything as an announcement will be made in the coming days...

Good luck. Hopefully you won't do well against us.:D

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Blewy said:

I too will not be returning to CW Green for Season X, for much the same reason as Blewy. I have had three good and sucessful seasons in Green and look forward to locking horns with you guys in the near future.

Good luck next season and beyond (but not too much ;))

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Indeed it looks as though we will have a good number of rookies for the new season.

Hopefully we wont miss Nath too much as i reakon he would have missed a fair part of the season through representitive honours anyway :p but i would like to thank him for all the wickets and runs his leadership - particularly of the bowling attack but also as VC last season. all the best too him at his new club (which i know but cant say - will be publicly announced soon though). Im quite sure he will do very very well for them :).

Majin

International Debutant
Well, I'm leaving Green, too. Although I won't be missed as much as Hoy xD But yeah. It was awesome playing here with you guys, Hoy, Don, Skipper, Andy, and all the rest, good bunch of lads. Miss playing with you but looking forward to getting on the field and playing against you.

Have a good one, boys. :}

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Majin said:
Well, I'm leaving Green, too. Although I won't be missed as much as Hoy xD But yeah. It was awesome playing here with you guys, Hoy, Don, Skipper, Andy, and all the rest, good bunch of lads. Miss playing with you but looking forward to getting on the field and playing against you.

Have a good one, boys. :}

hopefully you will get lots more playing time over there than you did last season, all the best :)

bryce

International Regular
Thanks for everything Blewy & Hoy, will be sad to see you two go. I don't see any reason why we can't do very well this season even without two of our most experienced players.