• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
and with this post we are the first team to 1000 replies in our thread, great stuff guys, great to have soo many active players in the team too :)

bryce

International Regular
Colts have more posts than Black haha. Man i'd love nothing more than to knock over Blue in this final :) Not sure whether i'll be there for the live one or not as i don't think i've caught one all season but i'm hoping to be around for it. Go Green!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
OD MVP voting is happening guys, get your votes (For Nathan ;)) in.

how do u get nominated, whats the qualifications, this may sound like i am on myself but how did i not get voted!!!!!!!! had a fairly good season with the bat in one day, most runs in the comp.....

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
how do u get nominated, whats the qualifications, this may sound like i am on myself but how did i not get voted!!!!!!!! had a fairly good season with the bat in one day, most runs in the comp.....

apparently my 13 or so wickets combined with the runs got me nominated over you

i would have nominated you over me though if that makes you feel any better

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate appreciate it , i feel a little roarted with the elading runs scored in all sides in the one day tournament and i cant even get nominated. it is a joke but i am not taking anything away form my team mates who deserve to be nominated........but if you where in my shoes and you had a fairly good season and you were not nominated you would be fairly pi55ed........

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I heard from a reliable source a.k.a.
Agemaster that you guys need a new spinner
so just mention it to Liam that i could play for you
I've visited all team threads and you guys are by far the nicest bunch

Cheers, Paddy ;) ;) ;)