• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Don said:
bugsy i wouldnt call that a good win.our performances were sub par.as i told andrew we double bogeyed in that game and we must improve

um i though chasing over 300 in the2nd innings and getting it is a good win. fc cricket is played over 4 days, we didnt bat well in the 1st innings but we fought hard to take out a gritty win, and winning games like this gives us confidence........which builds into the next game and so on.........

u can think its a poor perfromance but i say a good win considering how we played.......so

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not a bad show there Greenies, good bowling from Weber and Cunningham, and great stuff from Sajith polishing off the last 3 wickets in 11 balls. Pretty disappointing show personally, copping a bit of stick in the second innings. Good batting from Malone, Walsh, Cunningham and Garven though.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
bugssy said:
um i though chasing over 300 in the2nd innings and getting it is a good win. fc cricket is played over 4 days, we didnt bat well in the 1st innings but we fought hard to take out a gritty win, and winning games like this gives us confidence........which builds into the next game and so on.........

u can think its a poor perfromance but i say a good win considering how we played.......so
Its good that we can still get a favourable result while playing well below our best, shows we are competitive but have a lot of improvement left in us.

Majin

International Debutant
Nice easy victory over the blues there, no problems whatsoever. Happy to contribute a little this time around, 30 runs and four wickets 13.25 in the match. I've started noticing that whenever I play I seem to be the bowler who gets the topscorer from the other team out. O: I had fitzsimmons out both times this match and he topscored for them in the blue innings, and I've done it quite a few times this season. I'm actually trying to decide whether thats a good or a bad statistic, though. xD

andyc

Great effort there Greens. Top batting from Lezema, Walsh and Garven, and some good bowling from Weber and Rai. Was quite happy with my return, 6/93 off 44.1, and then my 31 ball 4. Let's keep up this form fellas

Don

State Vice-Captain
good work lads thats wat we want.but next time we make a team follow on we gotta beat em by an innings

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Great work guys, really starting to play some good cricket the last few games, if we can continue to improve as the season comes to a end we will be in a very strong position...

andyc

Awesome showing there fellas. really held our nerve

Great bowling from Rai and all the bowlers in general, really. Great batting under pressure from Lezema, Rai and Rose as well.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Well done lads!!! a good win! well done Rai! hope you recoverd from falling out of your chair :laugh:

Don

State Vice-Captain
sup dudes and dudette we gotta get the wins rolling as usual.ok away from the competition a bit.

How is everyone doing?
No problems i hope.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
lol sorry Don, didnt see this one :)
away from the competiton and cw? im GREAT!
everytime I look at a certain paper a large smile comes on my face :)

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ooh, I'm sorry I've been inactive for a while. I need to start checking what's happening again. Glad I got over my..er...injury. *rolls eyes* ^_^

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Big finish needed in the OD games guys, we have Red than Colts than a big finish against Blue left in the OD games.

in 5 dayers we have Colts next than Blue

than there is the finals and Charity matches to let of some steam in :)