• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bryce

International Regular
Hey skipper i'm not sure whether you wanna listen to me or not lol but I like Read at around the 7/8 mark in FC matches. He did well there pre-season and would like to see Garven, Hawker & possibly Raftery coming in before him.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I initially put Raftery in at 4, then decided against it because he's a bit more of a bowling option. Obviously that didn't work, but we'll be back to our regular lineup with Read in for Dubb Lynch at 7.

cpr

International Coach
happy with a decent knock in the first, usually bottle my batting chances :) (think I hit a century on debut then **** all since). Unless I can show consistency somewhere with the bat I cant be considered any higher really, decent enough no 6/7 when a sub is needed IMO.

I'm Park Ji Sung and I claim my £5