• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
we got out of that game guys with a draw. some good second innings batting saved us. happy with bothinnings but with 2 good starts i should have went on.

readie

State Regular
pretty happy with my season so far actually :p only just realised i cracked a hundred recently :s:s - been batting solidly :)

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
First game in ages for the Chairman's, think i've pretty much doubled my one day run tally there, shame it had to coincide with some decent one day form from Greens or i might've forced my way back in. Oh, and got a bowl too!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
last game terrible guys, hey skip how come i dont get tossed the ball any more....no faith in the young fella.batting is going ok ....

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow. Comprehensive loss. Must lift, fellas.

Hate being selected for OD cricket :(
Think i had the choice of either you or me for that game with Halsey/Rose out. Better for Green if you bowl because even though you're not taking wickets you are bowling economically.

Matteh

You/Scott/Malone deserve a chance at ODIs imo.

OD table says we're not coming last, have a minute chance of getting to the final, but it seems 3rd will be our spot.

Matteh

OD Table:

Code:
Team         W  L  T  BP  Pts   NRR
Black       14  3  1  9.5 67.5 +0.75
Blue        11  6  1  8.5 54.5 +0.35
Green        9  9  0 12   48   +0.22
Red          8 10  0  9   41   -0.05
Colts        2 16  0  9   17   -0.98
So we're 6.5 off the final, but with the NRR it basically makes that 7 to be sure.

2 games left, 4 points for a win, not sure on what grounds bonus points are awarded. Essentially Blue need to lose both, we need to win both. We've pretty much got 3rd sewn up.