• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Don

State Vice-Captain
pooooooor Wins Green We Should Have Done Alot Better.get To The Nets And Work Work Work

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I have decided to start forming the end of season celebration fund. the form of this celebration is yet to be decided.

the first form of fundraising will be a donation for each catch dropped in 5 day games, hopefully the fine of $500 will be enough to encourage more practice in this.

Payments are due now. (and are retrospective).

J Gray - $5500
A Feeney - $500
D Rai - $1000
R Timewell - $2500
N Rose - $2500
P Sajith - $1000
C Walsh - $500
T Weber - $1500
B Cunningham - $2000
A Lezama - $1500
N Hoy - $500
A Garven - $500
Total - $19500

As you can see we have dropped alot of catches so far this season in the 5 dayers. as much as im looking forward to a very big end of season trip i would really like people to take catches ;)

More initiatives to be announced shortly. suggestions can be posted here, or emailed to me.

Don

State Vice-Captain
damn if we continue this catching lapse we could sponsor purselves next season

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green lineup for OD game vs Blue

Lineup

A Garven*
N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
D Rai
P Sajith
+J Gray
N Hoy
T Weber
G Gooljar
R Timewell

12th: Cunningham

Gooljar comes in for Cunningham on the turning pitch.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Blewy, bugs, lo'darkness, Xavier Rose and myself all back on Wednesday... looks like we have the positive kind of selection troubles on our hands now! With so many players performing, it's going to be a headache to decide who stays and who sits out...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Blewy, bugs, lo'darkness, Xavier Rose and myself all back on Wednesday... looks like we have the positive kind of selection troubles on our hands now! With so many players performing, it's going to be a headache to decide who stays and who sits out...

boys its great to have an obundence of talent coming back and with players performing i just want to let the rookies know that just because we coming back from international duties doesnt mean we will walk straight into the side, so keep the chin up and keep scoring runs or takling wickets and put the pressure back on the contracted players...

go green!!!!!

biased indian

International Coach
age_master said:
I have decided to start forming the end of season celebration fund. the form of this celebration is yet to be decided.

the first form of fundraising will be a donation for each catch dropped in 5 day games, hopefully the fine of $500 will be enough to encourage more practice in this.

Payments are due now. (and are retrospective).

J Gray - $5500
A Feeney - $500
D Rai - $1000
R Timewell - $2500
N Rose - $2500
P Sajith - $1000
C Walsh - $500
T Weber - $1500
B Cunningham - $2000
A Lezama - $1500
N Hoy - $500
A Garven - $500
Total - $19500

As you can see we have dropped alot of catches so far this season in the 5 dayers. as much as im looking forward to a very big end of season trip i would really like people to take catches ;)

More initiatives to be announced shortly. suggestions can be posted here, or emailed to me.
should reduce 250 for a good catch or direct runout

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Congrats to Jamee on your 50th FC game, Nathan on 100 FC wickets and Timewell on 50 FC wickets. (thought timewell would have had more than that ;)).

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Jamee999 said:
Well my place is safe for about 20 games :P
Don't be too sure about that.Some of us can keep a bit too.Just try and do better.I'm just hoping I can keep my spot in the team if i get in. :huh:

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
Can't be bothered checking mainly because I'd have to work out how to... but none of you are openers right? (hoping) :D

Loony BoB

International Captain
bugs, Blewy and I can all open if needed - however it's more likely that in FC you'll open and at a guess, OD you might not. Oh, that reminds me - have you seen the CWBCC Weekly Times? You got featured. :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
After long deliberations the lineup has been decided for the 5 dayer vs Red

N Rose
A Feeney
B Goff
R Malone
A Garven*
R Verghese
+J Gray
T Weber
N Hoy
X Rose
R Timewell

12th Cunningham

every single player was a good chance of making that squad, was very tough, will be just as tough next time round too - and for the OD games...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
happy to be back and playing for the green boys, and against my old club i hope i can make them pay.....