• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Wow - this is a great run of form guys. Keep up these winning ways...5 in a row now isn't it? Just make sure it doesn't go to our heads!

Don

State Vice-Captain
well jamee just focus on the job behind the stumps when ur there then when ur at bat guess what focus some more.well the physio has started and its going well i guess lots of swimming and light weights right now.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Lineup

A Garven*
N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
+J Gray
N Hoy
T Weber
R Timewell

12th: Gooljar

SupaFreak2005

International Vice-Captain
hmm... I'm the permanent 12th man :)

Well Im hoping to get in the game a little later in the season.

btw does anybody know whats the longest winning streak by a side in the league?

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
With our home pitch and the hard work you have put in, in the nets. you will be getting a game sooner or later imo ;)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
SupaFreak2005 said:

unfortunatley for you the form of the other bowlers has been superb so far this season, you will definatley be getting a run very soon.

Don

State Vice-Captain
yes take the advice of the mysterious meee get in the nets early and work work work

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SupaFreak2005 said:

The CW Development XI was unbeaten in OD in Season 2- 8-0. Overall they won 9 straight over 2 seasons.

Timewell

U19 Debutant
Wow...the last 3 games have seen some brilliant team performances. It seems like we're all chipping in - shame about the loss in the OD...but we've got the momentum back.

GO GO GREEN MACHINE!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Timewell said:
Wow...the last 3 games have seen some brilliant team performances. It seems like we're all chipping in - shame about the loss in the OD...but we've got the momentum back.

GO GO GREEN MACHINE!
Geez Rob how about leaving some wickets for the rest of us :p

Keep up the good work boys!

P.S. Oh how i hate Sydney :@

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Great work guys, we've really stuck at it and results are finally coming.. keep up the good work...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
On the upcoming trading period im not keen to do any trading at all, if anyone does have something to say please email myself or daniel asap :)

thanks

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Line up for 5d away at Blue

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
A Garven*
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
+J Gray