• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bryce

International Regular
man after a good start my forms starting to slump - which is the opposite trend of the team lol

Don

State Vice-Captain
bryce when in a slump of form get back to the classroom and study what ur mistakes are and then get into the nets and work on the problem areas and ull be back in no time.dont worry we'll help u through it cuz were a family.

bryce

International Regular
haha yeah well the last match went alright, great game - especially from timewell

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
thewizard1o1 said:
CWXI players back on the 13th (i think)....

after a hard vb series the devs will be a welcome return.........but i will always play at 110% for my state and country

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Bowling last game was something else :D

Hoy - 28 overs 5/55
Timewell - 30.4 overs 9/51 :-o

i dont think ive ever seen anything quite like it - combining well with the batting of Rose, Cunningham, Walsh and Feeney we won easily, excellent stuff guys, lets keep it up - maybe one day i will score some runs too :|

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Lineup for next OD game vs Blue away:

A Garven
N Rose
C Walsh
A Lezama
A Feeney
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
N Hoy
T Weber
R Timewell

12th: Gooljar

Majin

International Debutant
I know how you feel about the runs Cap'n :{ Going through a dry patch myself. Say, is there actually anyway to improve form or anything? Like simmed net sessions or something. Just wondering.

biased indian

International Coach
age_master said:
On behalf of CW Green i would like to congratulate you on passing 1000 FC runs :)
thanks and
hope to continue the good work

and

will be doing more catching practice ever day!!

Last edited:

Don

State Vice-Captain
hey cap just come to the nets every morning at 6 with me and leave at 12.ull see u will get runs.and that simming net sessions things thats soounds good i could use some hrs of nets.dont want to end up like whathisface the england keeper getting dropped for lack of runs.so back to training boys.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well guys the net sessions are surly paying off well done lads! and lets keep this good line!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Don said:
hey cap just come to the nets every morning at 6 with me and leave at 12.ull see u will get runs.and that simming net sessions things thats soounds good i could use some hrs of nets.dont want to end up like whathisface the england keeper getting dropped for lack of runs.so back to training boys.

sound good :)

Don

State Vice-Captain
well guys seems im injured and will have to miss 26 games which will put me out of the rest o fthe season i think.but dont worry ill do some coaching and motivational speaking for the team so we will win the trophy's.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Huge blow to lose Lezama - time for Jamee to step up and make a mark with bat and glove or we'll be in for some real trouble!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Don said:
well guys seems im injured and will have to miss 26 games which will put me out of the rest o fthe season i think.but dont worry ill do some coaching and motivational speaking for the team so we will win the trophy's.

nah you will be back for about 15 games before the finals i think... make sure your working hard at the physio. i want you 100% when your right again. if you dont like the phyio let me know and i will get a new one, your gonna be spending lots of time there :(

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Green lineup for the 5dgame against Red:

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
A Garven*
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
+J Gray
T Weber
N Hoy
R Timewell

12th: Gooljar

Jamee coming back in for lezama due to injury the only change.

bryce

International Regular
we're on a roll! timewell and hoy are having monster seasons with the ball so far

Majin

International Debutant
That sucks to lose Lezema man. :{ Unlucky dude, can't wait to see you back on form.

Good win in the last OD, happy with my 2/18, but i'm still in a rut with the bat. :{