• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
greens function at the club house for all the new players joining as well as young rob malone jnr to grade. and before the season starts and green totally dominate the season lets have some fun before the heavy training starts.

"attaches all the kegs and gets the nuts, chips & dips out"

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok i will type something up and get the invites out tonight sometime....black tie event to start the season.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hi all,

I am your newest addition. I can promise to give 110% to the Green cause. Going down to my local tattoo parlour today for a CW Greens Tattoo tbh

Dydl

International Debutant
Hi all,

I am your newest addition. I can promise to give 110% to the Green cause. Going down to my local tattoo parlour today for a CW Greens Tattoo tbh
Welcome to CW Green! Best of luck for the rest of the season, I look forward to playing with you in the future.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
dont forget guys end of year awards nights for the greenies. All preperations have started for the awards night of nights and the farewell dinner for Bugs.

The awards are as follows

Players of the year
FC player of the year
One day player of the year
Batsmen of the year
Bowler of the year
Rookie of the year
Best partnership of the year

These are only some........so stay tuned for more!