• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
ok green

i need to say i am sad to say that this is my last season and am going into retirement. At the ripe ol age of 39 (in dev land) i feel that it is time i made way for the next generation and hopefully this year can be one of my best. However i have spoken to management and my young son Rob Malone jnr whom is in the green academy will be if wanted given the first oportunity depending on A Garven to join the greens next season. He is a champion in the making however will take some 2 - 3 seasons to mature into a star like his dad i feel he will take the role that his dad leaves and will be more than a great team player and maybe one day a true green great.

To all my fellow greens i have had so much fun playing for this team when red tradeed me with out talking. i have felt like this is my home and i hope my young son feels and is treated and treats you all the same way. I would like to thank A GArven for his help and making me feel welcomed and loved (:P ) and i hope that i can be given a caoching role behind the scenes with the junior academy side or travel with the greens as a selector or touring member.

well anyway guys dont hate me i will give 200% this season to bring all the silverware to greens trophey cabinet...

Lets kick arse guys.....

Crowd chants **Malone** **Malone** **Malone** **Malone**.

CW Green Legend will look after your youngun Malone and take him under my wing he needs to be here for Generations till the next one comes through.

Please stay as a coach or selector in some official capacity Green would not be the same without you.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
To all my fellow greens i have had so much fun playing for this team when red tradeed me with out talking.
Hmm, not quite how I remember it.

A shame that a retiring veteran feels like rewriting history to have a go at his former employers.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm, not quite how I remember it.

A shame that a retiring veteran feels like rewriting history to have a go at his former employers.
i aint having a go at anyone mate..............i enjoyed my time at the reds...........
i understand how trading works, sorry i couldnt have stayed at the reds........no hard feelings mate. and hey who knows you may have young rob malone jnr at your club one day........

its all good mate.after all we had some great partnerships and quality games together for the reds.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Crowd chants **Malone** **Malone** **Malone** **Malone**.

CW Green Legend will look after your youngun Malone and take him under my wing he needs to be here for Generations till the next one comes through.

Please stay as a coach or selector in some official capacity Green would not be the same without you.

mate i would luv to do that in some capacity so hopefully the board and A Garven seem some where to put me.....

Dydl

International Debutant
Miss you for your playing skills as well as your character and what you brought to the team.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
keep an eye on young rob malone jnr playing in the grade ranks this season....before joing the mighty green