• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

bryce

International Regular
I'll sign for however long you want me, whether it be a one or five year deal aswell as anything in between. I don't plan on going anywhere...

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Same here. Just give me the longest possible contract you want and I'll confirm in the thread skip.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
As per MSN i got the response back today and you have been downgraded to a B player. Do you want a 5 year contract?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
If Dravid, Scott and Pitt would post how long they would like their contracts to be that would be much appreciated. If you do not let me know soon i will place a formal 1 season offer for each of you in the thread for you to confirm.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i hope our training facilities upgrade finishes soon i need to get in there and go nuts! hahaha

bryce

International Regular
Andrew I know your not stupid but we need to pick Read as our rookie seeing as we have first pick. You've probaly already worked that out haha but i'm just reminding you8-)