• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Going into battle with the same team...should be interesting. Poor Gooljar misses out again:(.

Where we playing at Bob (so i know where to turn up to :p).

Don

State Vice-Captain
come on greens lets get out there and start our challenge fo all titles this season.and i wanna see the players whu are mainky od'ers give the 5d'ers a run for there money in that squad.we want to be able to have alot of inform players so we can win every bloody title and get all the awards come end of season.

Loony BoB

International Captain
thewizard1o1 said:
Going into battle with the same team...should be interesting. Poor Gooljar misses out again:(.

Where we playing at Bob (so i know where to turn up to :p).
Next few games are all home games. :) Let's make the most of them!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yep, we would have beaten them by alot more if we hadn't dropped so many catches... very dissapointed with that. i went back through the other 5 dayers and as a result we will all have an extra session of fielding this week, above that 3 individuals have dropped numerous catches and will be having extra fielding EVERY DAY. the 3 names in question are: J Gray, R Timewell, P Sajith and N Rose. i want improvement in this area fast. it cost us way too much last match.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Lineup for next OD game vs Red

A Garven*
N Rose
C Walsh
+A Lezama
A Feeney
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
N Hoy
T Weber
R Timewell

12th Gooljar

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
we are well placed on both tables considering the start we got to the season before the last couple of games, not far behind first on either, lets keep up the good work guys :)

Majin

International Debutant
age_master said:
the 3 names in question are: J Gray, R Timewell, P Sajith and N Rose.
That be's four names, yo.

Mate I'm itching to get a century, for more reasons than one. I want more batting practice.

Edit: Enjoyed my partnership with the Cap'n in the last game as well.

bryce

International Regular
age_master said:
yep, we would have beaten them by alot more if we hadn't dropped so many catches... very dissapointed with that. i went back through the other 5 dayers and as a result we will all have an extra session of fielding this week, above that 3 individuals have dropped numerous catches and will be having extra fielding EVERY DAY. the 3 names in question are: J Gray, R Timewell, P Sajith and N Rose. i want improvement in this area fast. it cost us way too much last match.
lol our wicket-keeper needs fielding practice - that can't be good

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
age_master said:
we are well placed on both tables considering the start we got to the season before the last couple of games, not far behind first on either, lets keep up the good work guys :)

keep up the good work guys, you never know you may play that well that u keep the cwxi members out of the side.....

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
happy with my 4 for a lot...it were 4 key and important wickets although i wasnt cheap..i certainly need some practice in batting but working on it skip, lets get those red basterds!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
well green good win, not to happy with my own contribution but al wickets count!
were really on the way up!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
pretty good win that guys, i was particulaly happy to see that noone played particularly well, but everyone contributed, a true team performance :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Lineup for the next 5 dayer vs Blue

N Rose
C Walsh
A Feeney
A Garven*
D Rai
P Sajith
B Cunningham
+A Lezama
T Weber
N Hoy
R Timewell

12th Gooljar

Gooljar still not able to break into an in form bowling attack.

Don

State Vice-Captain
good win greens now back to the nets.i for one will be spending alot of time there b4 the next game.gotta make a good impression in the 5d.

congrats SAJITH on 1000 runs.now we wanna see that thousand multiplying.

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah congrats Sajith, nice one dude. =D!

Hay, when do the CWXI players come back from international duty by the way? Just wondering.

And am I the only one who gets spun out by seeing C Walsh in our line up? I can't be.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Yeah its just you....the other C Walsh would never bat above 9 :D.

Lets get another win tmrw against the blues!