• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Blue Thread

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
oh yeah, they might get in the way a bit...

oh well, I'll work on that short arm jab style pull shot they Matt Hayden plays well...

ash chaulk

International Captain
unlucky blues having to do pushups... i know my most recent blacks training had me eating a 1/4 chicken and chips and 2 pineapple fritters.

really builds those upper arm muscles ya know ;)

KennyD

im sure it builds up your guts too, you fat slobs...j/ks lol

but yeah, if pushups is what it takes to be the best so be it, the blues have impressed this season.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
ash chaulk said:
unlucky blues having to do pushups... i know my most recent blacks training had me eating a 1/4 chicken and chips and 2 pineapple fritters.

really builds those upper arm muscles ya know ;)
You only ate a quarter of it?!

You're supposed to be on a whole bird a day, then when you miss the ball, it hits your belly and runs the batsman out.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Mmm... chicken... reminds me of when I was in Germany at my gf-at-the-time's place. Now that was good chicken, and you got a whole one every night. Bloody good stuff. I'd rather mussel fritters to pineapple fritters, though.

KennyD

haha, yeah dont worry bout me, just the 2 week old veteran of cricketweb mouthing off like the spoilt teenager who got drafted in the Best Side in CW.

DJellett

International Debutant
CW Blue Undisputed 5D Champions

CW Blue are the undisputed 5D champions after winning the season ending playoff against England A.

In the end, the Blue were just too good with Craig the star, contributing a century in each innings.

Young CW Blue wicketkeeper Dylan Jellett said the team was "overjoyed" and "ecstatic" with the win.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
go blues, i think we have a big chance this season of getting a clean sweep. lets take it one game at a time and kick ar$e!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nnanden said:
go blues, i think we have a big chance this season of getting a clean sweep. lets take it one game at a time and kick ar$e!
we should be strong in the five day again, the rest is a bonus imo...