• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I dont think they mind too much ;)
Hahaha, what implications does that statement have for CW Green then? :scared:

Ye of little self-worth. Chin up.

No we're not jealous at all, tbh i feel quite privileged:sleep:
Indeed. I think a good analogy is the Bubonic Plague. It certainly went knocking on as many doors as it could find. Were the people it neglected to thrust itself upon upset? Probably not. So rejoice.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Indeed. I think a good analogy is the Bubonic Plague. It certainly went knocking on as many doors as it could find. Were the people it neglected to thrust itself upon upset? Probably not. So rejoice.
LOL, from now on I feel we should nickname the new AA "Bubonic"!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I think he'd probably prefer "BuB0NiK", to be honest. It's edgier. And it has a zero instead of an o, you always get points for that.

Ash_A55

U19 Captain
I think he'd probably prefer "BuB0NiK", to be honest. It's edgier. And it has a zero instead of an o, you always get points for that.
I speak for myself. And the way you spelt it looks rather childish, Makes me think you actually tried to make it look cool.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pre-Season starts on the 16th of April & the Season Proper on the 26th so those of us who are trying to make last minute claims for a place in the team will have just 1/2 more matches before the 16th, as well as these least 12 odd days in the nets.

CARN THE REDS :D